Dusty

Wow...

So, the summer disappeared and now it's October! Scary. We have lots to talk about - especially Sponge. Sponge has SOOOOO much to tell you. I will continue to try to nag her into posting some of her epic tales (the boys! the muffins! the antics!).

For me (Stretch - just in case you forgot my name with that 4 month absence) - nothing too new for me. Still working on graduating, still panicked, still unengaged, still pretty much the same as June except for 4 months older. Can't really think of anything...huh.

Well. I have a quickie for you. Throughout the summer, Sponge and I tried to come up with "bumper sticker" phrases that described the other. Sponge was relatively easy and I came up with it a couple of months ago. This morning Sponge came up with mine.

Without further ado:

Sponge: I love everyone and commit to no one.

Stretch: Love me, love my knitting.

No comments: