Funny Quiz!

Stumbled across this quiz when I was hard at work writing a conference paper. Totally amused me:

So, when I used my real, non-"Stretch" name:

The Recipe For "Stretch"
3 parts Cleverness
2 parts Allure
1 part Sexiness
Splash of Ambition
Finish off with a squeeze of lime juice



When I used my secret-identity name of Stretch:

The Recipe For Stretch
3 parts Moxie
2 parts Kindness
1 part Uniqueness
Splash of Intuition
Chug!


When I decided to try Sponge's non-Sponge name:

The Recipe For "Sponge"
3 parts Ingenuity
2 parts Happiness
1 part Sass
Splash of Whimsy
Finish off with whipped cream


(Can I just say that I adore that she gets whipped cream!)

And of course, had to try Sponge as well:

The Recipe For Sponge
3 parts Magnetism
2 parts Cleverness
1 part Flair
Splash of Friendship
Finish off with a little umbrella and straw

No comments: